Here at Toby Tiger we take your privacy very seriously and only use your personal information to process your orders, help you with any queries or keep you in the loop about our lovely products. We’ll never sell your data to anyone else.
Whenever you give us your personal data (eg by registering for a wholesale account or placing an order with us) we are legally obliged to use your information in line with the laws around the protection of personal data, including The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR). So, to keep everything legal and above board we’ve outlined how and when we use your data, and how you can find out more about it all if you need to.
Unit 6, The Quoin Estate
73 Marlborough Rd
Tel: 01903 766777 (Monday–Friday, 9–5pm)
Data we collect about you
Just like every other shopping website, we may collect and use data about you. It’s so we can process your orders, help you with any queries and keep you updated about our products and special offers. This is the sort of information we may collect:
- Any or all of the information given by you, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, username and password.
- IP address and cookies.
We collect this data when you:
Visit our website.
Use our services (for example, when you register with us).
Make a purchase.
Make an enquiry, or contact us in general.
How your data will be used
We use information held about you to:
Fulfil your orders or help with any queries you may have.
Make sure that our site is displayed the best way for your devices.
Give you information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (but only when you have agreed to be contacted).
Tell you about any changes to our services.
If you have signed up to our newsletter, you will receive news and information from us via email. You can opt out of this at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe button on the bottom of the email, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Security & third parties
We have very strict security procedures in place to protect your personal data. Your information will be kept within our company, unless disclosure is required or permitted by law, or when we use third party service providers (data processors). We use data processors to supply our service to you (eg IT and email providers). We have contracts in place with all of our data processors so they can’t do anything with your personal data unless we have otherwise instructed them, and they will not share your data with any organisation apart from us.
Because of the way the internet works, your information may be transferred in transit outside the European Economic Area, where data protection laws may be different, however we have taken steps to improve the security of your personal data. By entering your information on our site, you agree to these transfers.
- Retaining your data. When you place an order through our site, we’ll keep your order information for our records unless you ask us to delete it.
- Deleting your data. You can ask for your personal data to be deleted and this will be decided on a case-by-case basis. This must be submitted in writing to the contact details above.
- Correcting your data. We will correct or update your data when you make the request in writing to the contact details above, clearly outlining which data is incorrect or out of date.
- Inspecting your data. If you want to find out if we hold any of your personal data, please make a request in writing to the contact details above. We will respond within one calendar month of receiving your request.
You have the right to complain about how your data is processed. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you aren’t satisfied with the outcome, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.